Draft Results are Online!

I've just finished updating both the Gimble Hockey Team Rosters and the Available Skaters documents to reflect the draft results recorded on Saturday.

In the Available Skaters document you'll see all skaters in the league (I've also double-checked the rosters against each of the team's rosters listed on each of their official websites) arranged in alphabetical order (last name) under the WCHA team that they play for. Skaters that have been drafted will list their owner as well as the value they were drafted for (scholarship).

In the Gimble Hockey Team Rosters document you'll see all Team Owners listed with the WCHA skaters that they own. Skaters that are listed in BOLD are the STARTERS. Right now no one has declared a starting lineup, so no skaters are in bold. Please submit your team's name with your starting lineup so that I can add this information into the Gimble Hockey Team Rosters document!

I hope you all had fun at the draft, it seems like an auction is the way to go!

These are the next steps you all need to take:
1) Submit your Starting Lineup (3 forwards, 2 defensemen) to:
gimble <dot> hockey <at> gmail <dot> com.
2) Included with your Starting Lineup should be a WCHA Team (for team bonus points).
3) Included with your Starting Lineup should be a Team Name.
You may refer to the Gimble Hockey Handbook for more details on these issues.