Holiday Tournament Clarification

It has been pointed out to me that I have missed a couple games in the schedule, notably the Nebraska-Omaha games against Quinniapac.  These games have been added, giving UNO a 4 game total over the tournament instead of a 2 game total.
 
As of right now, this schedule is FROZEN.  Even if there are games that I've missed, these are the only games that are included in the score tallies.
 
It has also been pointed out to me that the World Juniors schedule and roster has been posted.  I've decided that as the World Juniors team is not a WCHA team, even though it consists of several WCHA players, the World Juniors games will NOT count towards a skater's score over the holiday tournament.
 
The USA Team Roster has been published and can be found here:
 
Please peruse this list to make sure you don't start a player who won't be in any of the WCHA games over the holiday tournament.