Week 9

Week 9 results have been posted. There were a lot of upsets this week, the lines must have been drawn!

Next week kicks off the Holiday Tournament.  An oversight of the Gimble Hockey 3.1 season design is that a supposed roster-change period will lie smack-dab in the middle of the holiday tournament.  Therefore, I thought it'd be prudent to allow people to change their rosters THIS week (prior to the tournament) as well as the first week AFTER the holiday tournament (starting on Jan 9th [Monday] and ending on Jan 13th [Friday]).  Players can still be claimed DURING the tournament for the roster-change period following the tournament.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Remember that you make claims via the forums if you're interested, just let me know that you're making an account so I can accept the request it as soon as I am able.

-Gimble Hockey Management